Interworld Cleaning offers commercial foreclosure cleaning services to businesses in...Read More
Are you in the middle of a foreclosure cleaning nightmare? Let’s be real. Foreclosure forces occupants out of a property, usually in a last minute rush. Broken items, rooms vandalized and properties soiled with dirt are all very common foreclosure cleaning problems, and sadly, this is the tip of the iceberg.You’re going to need to haul heavy items out of the home, sanitize the property, all while making sure that the building isn’t damaged in the process. We’re talking about a virtual nightmare for realtors, banks and investors.
Foreclosure Cleanup Terms to Grapple WithAll of these hazards and damages could be lurking behind the door of your next foreclosed property: Health Hazards: A form of debris that holds the potential to harm humans and contaminate. Safety Hazards: Missing handrails, sagging ceiling, flooring that can pose a trip hazard, hanging gutters, uncapped gas lines and wires, broken steps… Theft/ Vandalism Damages: Stolen copper plumbing supply lines, graffiti, holes in walls caused during the theft of electrical wiring or plumbing, broken/ kicked in doors, broken windows, stolen electrical wiring, etc. Water Damage: Water stains, water logged carpet, freeze damaged plumbing pipes, flood caused by sump pump failure. Roof Damage: Missing shingles or missing flashing that is causing an active roof leak. Fire Damage: Damage caused by fire or smoke. Storm Damage: Damage caused by flood, hail, wind, fallen trees, etc. A Trashout: Removing interior and exterior debris and abandoned personal belongings.
A Foreclosure Cleaning Company You Can Trust
As of January, 2013, 1.5 million homes were in the foreclosure process or were owned by banks or a federal agency. Additionally, 1.8 million homeowners were delinquent by at least sixty days on their mortgages. Although the housing market has shown more recent signs of recovery, these numbers continue to remain high.Two decades ago, banks generally took care of foreclosed and abandoned properties themselves. But as the mortgage industry spiked, lenders began parceling out the work to a handful of large field services companies which built out networks of subcontractors in states across the country. Now, with both oversight and pay at a minimum, conditions are ripe for those willing to commit fraud and cut corners. Best case scenario, you will be charged for work done poorly, or not done at all. Worst case scenario, you might have a lawsuit on your hands, as this little known industry is known for recklessness. One example of such recklessness was the tribulations of a widowed woman named Marie Osborne, according to the Huffington Post. The bank had mistakenly labeled her house as foreclosed. However it was not. A foreclosure cleanup crew arrived, and although a cursory review would have suggested to anyone that this house wasn’t abandoned, Osborne was surprised to discover her doors had been padlocked, and her belongings ransacked upon arrival at home. Several expensive items had been stolen – a grandfather clock, an antique gold mirror and several televisions.
About InterWorld Foreclosure Cleaning Staff:Rest assured, our foreclosure clean out crews are diligent, ethical, law abiding, and ready to complete the task at hand quickly and painlessly for you.
- Strong Administrative Support – Have a question or concern? No problem, we offer 24/7, 365 day service for you.
- We can prepare special invoices and reports to prevent misunderstandings and to encourage accountability and honesty.
- We perform random employee audits and read feedback from customer surveys to ensure that customer service is on point, and that you are receiving value for your investment.
- Our staff are thoroughly versed in all of the elements of the cleaning industry and are motivated to do work for you that exceeds your expectations.
- We’ve got you covered with insurance, bonds and licenses. We are professional cleaners who want to protect your business and property.
Residential Foreclosure Cleanups
What if we told you we could breathe life into your foreclosed residential property?
- What if you knew that every job, no matter the size would be handled with expert precision?
- And that every project would be completed in time at the best prices allowing you to get the most bang for your buck?
- Would you believe us if we let you know that your foreclosed home would be left in like-new condition? And that every square inch would look as if it were cleaned with a toothbrush?
Seem a little far fetched? Here’s how:
Step by Step Walkthrough of our residential cleaning services
- Change locks to all of the doors
- Clean the outside of the home to prevent property from becoming an eyesore in the neighborhood
- Tow any junk cars in the driveway or on the property. Haul away any trash or debris that has gathered outside the house.
- Haul away any trash and damaged or broken appliances, furniture and other items left in the home.
- Vacuum, sweep and mop the floors. Remove any stained or damaged carpets, fix or replace broken tiles, hardware and light fixtures.
- Wipe down walls, surfaces and other fixtures with green antibacterial cleaning cloth.
- Make note of any extra damage
- Call in pest control expert or exterminator to inspect the property in the case of termites, mice or other infestations.
- Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Garage Cleanouts
- Refrigerator/Freezer Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Waste Removal
- E-Waste Disposal
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Garbage Removal
- Useless Junk Removal
- Dumpster Rental Alternative
Contact us for a no obligation quote for residential foreclosure cleanings.
Commercial Foreclosure Cleaning
What if you are moving in or out of a business property? We’re ready to tackle any kind of facility and prepare the property for the next owners.
- Photo Documentation
- Re-Keying & Securing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleanup
- Pressure Washing
- Trashout / Debris Removal,
- Hauling Service,
- Dumpster Service,
- Pest Control
What should you demand from a commercial foreclosure cleaning?
- Property should be left in immaculate condition.
- Every inch of the property should be cleaned, sanitized and detailed.
- Every project on time, and executed professionally.
- Store rooms
- Office spaces
- Toilet Facilities
- Floors and Workspaces
Chances are you are dealing with furniture, office equipment, desks, chairs, tables, and electrical goods. Kick back and relax while we handle business.
- Let us lift the dirt from high traffic areas like kitchens and bathrooms.
- Allow us to pressure wash concrete and stone-type floors to restore the shine.
- Watch us clean entrances and exits of your building that accumulates the most dirt.
We also take on carpets. Would you believe that your carpets will be smelling fresh, disinfected and perhaps like new? We promise you we can with the best carpet cleaners in the industry.
Contact us for a no obligation quote for commercial foreclosure cleanings.
Industrial Foreclosure Cleaning
Sweeping sidewalks and pathways cleaning, including:
Personal property and debris removal
Wiping down or replacing fixtures
Roof and gutter cleaning
Want to be kept in the loop on the progress of your industrial foreclosure cleaning? That works out, because we keep you informed at every stage of the project.
Big or small industrial properties of all types are serviced, including manufacturing plants and warehouses. Every square inch will be cleaned and sanitized.
What makes our trained and supervised cleaning crew unique?
- This team has an eye for detail.
- The cleaning operatives understand why you need a thorough clean for your foreclosed property.
- Years upon years of experience and training raise the bar of standards.
- Places where machinery, desks and office furniture have been are left spotless.
- Stubborn stains are removed with a variety of skilled techniques.
- Get ready for a move in ready industrial property.
Industrial Power Wash for an Incredible Clean
Busy industrial areas accumulate dirt and grime from constant use. That’s a fact. But our pressure wash service will rejuvenate tarnished areas that once seemed impossible.
Use our pressure washing on:
- Facility Entrances
Unbelievably Clean Carpets
When you give the right people the right tools, your industrial foreclosure cleaning includes an ultra deep clean of your carpets. The quality of our equipment, plus green cleaning, will make you think you are on a magic carpet.
- Office Spaces
- Wall to wall carpets…